07777 560 789
1 High Street, London, SW1 7RT
Your personal summary should highlight your key experience, qualifications and achievements for the job you’re applying for.
Part qualified ACCA student, working part-time as and Accounts Assistant for a local manufacturing company. Excellent Excel skills and experience of working with SAGE. Looking for a full-time role whilst I complete my ACCA studies.
- Experience with SAGE
- Working knowledge of BACs and CHAPs payments
- Advanced Excel and Access
- Intermediate written and spoken Spanish
Always begin with your current position and work backwards
Accounts Assistant – ABC Group, London – Jun 2012 – Present
Working part-time at a local manufacturing company
- Preparing management accounts
- Processing sales invoices
- Dealing with payment enquiries
- Preparing sales and purchase ledger
- Managing expenses for the company
Bookkeeper – Local Charity, London – Jan 2010 – Present
I volunteer as a Bookkeeper for a local charity offering support for the elderly. This role involves working 3 afternoons a week and has given me the opportunity to put my training in to practice.
- Entering all financial transactions on the accounting database
- Ensuring the ledgers are up to date
- Following up expenditure claim queries with creditors
Include details of your professional and educational qualifications. Only include the qualifications relevant for the role. If you have a degree there is no requirement to include GCSE results.
2010 –Present, London School of Business and Finance
ACCA – Part qualified, 4 papers left to study
2008 – Croydon High School
A Level Maths – B A Level Economics – C A Level English – B
Available on Request